BEING INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT CAN BE TRAUMATIC FOR YOU, YOUR LOVED ONES AND EVERYONE INVOLVED ━ NO MATTER WHO IS AT FAULT.
The impact of such an event can leave a profound emotional imprint, causing fear, uncertainty, and distress that extends far beyond physical injuries. The aftermath of the accident can add to these feelings, thrusting you into a complex and unfamiliar legal landscape and leaving you feeling overwhelmed and unsure about your rights and options. During this time of uncertainty, having an experienced advocate by your side can make all the difference.
In December 2017, significant changes were made to the laws surrounding motor accident compensation, reshaping the way claims are handled. While some accident claims can be handled through your Green Slip insurer, there are cases involving children or severe injuries that require specialised legal advice. Such situations call for the expertise of a seasoned legal advocate who can navigate the intricacies of the law, ensuring that your rights are protected and that you receive the compensation you rightfully deserve. This is precisely where Robert Bryden steps in.
Robert Bryden, the original Bryden lawyer, boasts over 40 years of specialised experience in motor accident compensation. His extensive knowledge and dedication to helping accident victims has earned him a reputation as a trusted legal representative in this field. Robert Bryden understands the overwhelming nature of post-accident challenges, and he and his team are committed to providing not only legal guidance but also the compassionate support you need during this difficult time. With his expertise and experience, you can rest assured that you have a steadfast advocate fighting for your rights and allowing you to focus on your recovery after the accident.
- We are compassionate, sensitive, highly discreet, family run and family focussed.
- Each client has personal contact with Rob and Suzi 24/7.
- Each client meets personally with Rob. No junior lawyers, no staff that turn over, every single client meets the original Bryden Lawyer, Robert Bryden.
- Our dedicated team understand the challenges you will face, and strive to make the process as simple as possible.
- You can trust us to care about you and get you the compensation to assist you in moving forward with your life.